Join the ICAA for a lunch time tour of the German Marshall Fund headquarters building. Originally built in 1912 for the Honorable and Mrs A.B. Butler by Washington architect Clarke Waggaman (Waggaman & Ray) in Neoclassical style, the house later became an embassy and has been the home of the German Marshall Fund since 2002.
Photo: 1744 R Street NW, Erich Stanley
This event is hosted by an ICAA Chapter. Please check the Chapter website, or contact the Chapter directly, for the most up-to-date details including dates, times, and pricing.