Through its varied and unique array of educational programs, public programs, awards, and publications, the ICAA promotes classicism as the foundation of an architectural education rooted in time-honored techniques and traditions.
The ICAA invites foundations, corporations, and individuals to join the organization in inspiring a more beautiful future through the education of tomorrow’s architects, artists, and designers. Sponsorship opportunities are available for the following programs:
- Student scholarships to the Summer Studio in Classical Architecture and the Winter Intensive
- New Heights: Discovering Classical Architecture
- College Workshops
- Continuing Education courses
- Public Programs, including lectures, walking tours, and symposia
- Website sponsorship
- The Classicist, the ICAA’s award-winning annual journal
- The Historic Plaster Cast Collection
- The Resource Library
- The Annual McKim Lecture
- The Arthur Ross Awards
As an expression of thanks to its supporters, the ICAA offers a full array of sponsorship benefits including prominent exposure to a vast network of professional architects and designers, as well as invitations to private events, student showcases, exclusive activities, and much more.