Sign up today to receive the Institute of Classical Architecture & Art's (ICAA) weekly escape into the worlds of architecture, art, and design, "Classicism at Home." Each Tuesday you will receive a new edition, delivering online courses and lectures, documentaries, articles, film recommendations, and more directly to your inbox!
- May 19th - including "ICAA Visits: Ardrossan" with Barbara Eberlein, "What We're Watching" with Margaret Kendrick, part 1 of Francis Morrone's recorded lecture, "A History of Western Architecture: Greece and Rome," upcoming courses and lectures, and from the archives, "Georgiana: Duchess of Devonshire" with Dr. Amanda Foreman.
- May 12th - including "What We're Watching" with Gary L. Brewer of Robert A.M. Stern Architects, a new online drawing course from Urban Design Associates' David Csont, "Life in the Façade Lane: Six Degrees of Architectural Separation" with Bret Parsons, and from the archives, "Napoleon's Architects" with Professor Barry Bergdoll.
- May 5th - including "What We're Watching" with ICAA President Peter Lyden, Stephen Chrisman's Reflections on the Christopher H. Browne Charleston Drawing Tour, new upcoming courses, and from the archives, Alexa Hampton and India Hicks.
- April 28th - including "What We're Watching" with Clive Aslet, recorded lectures from the Bunny Mellon Curricula, and from the archives, a panel discussion with Robert A.M. Stern, Gary L. Brewer, and Melissa DelVecchio.
- April 21st - including "What We're Watching" with Mark Ferguson, a course on the Tuscan Order with Mason Roberts, "Cathedrals of Knowledge" with Andrew Skurman, and from the archives, "Life at the Top" with Kirk Henckels and Anne Walker.
- April 14th - including "In Your Neighborhood" with Eric Osth, "What We're Watching" with Richard Economakis, and from the archives, Ben Pentreath's lecture, "Adventures with the English Country House."
- April 7th - including the filmed lecture, "Beyond Gatsby: The Fabled Gardens of Long Island's Gold Coast," an account of the Christopher H. Browne Charleston Drawing Tour, and from the archives, the lecture "A Universal Language in Stone and Steel," with Nathaniel Walker.
- March 31st - including "Inspiration from India" with Michael Imber and Tom Kligerman, the educational video "Owning the Code," with Mason Roberts, Valentin Goux's article, "The History of Chinoiseries in France," and from the archives, Frank de Biasi's Breakfast and Books talk.
- March 24th - including "Inspired Journeys" with Deborah Needleman, Lisa Fine, Migues Flores-Vianna, and Tom Scheerer, the educational video "Healthy Cities & Streets," with Kellen Krause, and from the archives, "Formality & Informality" with landscape designer Arne Maynard.
- March 17th - including Design in Mind: On Location with James Ivory, the ICAA's Classical City Guide series, the online publication of the Classicist No. 16, the Foundations in Classical Architecture educational video series, and more